What is SEO and how do search engine optimization
What is SEO and why is it necessary for a blog? This question often troubles many new bloggers. In today’s digital age, if you want to come in front of people, then online is the only way where you can be present in front of millions of people simultaneously. Here, either you can present yourself through video or you can reach people through your content. But to do this, you have to come to the search engine’s first page because these are the pages that visitors like and trust more.
But it is not that easy to reach here because for this you have to SEO your articles properly. Meaning they have to be properly optimized so that they can rank in the search engine.
And its process is called SEO. In today’s article, we will get information about what SEO is called
and how to do it. Like this, SEO is the life of Blogging. This is because if you want to write any good article, if your article is not ranked properly then the chances of getting traffic in it are negligible. In such a situation, all the hard work of the writers goes into the water. So if you are serious about blogging, then you must keep information about SEO tutorial. By doing this, they will be useful in your later work. There are no such rules of SEO, rather they are based on some Google Algorithms and it constantly changes.
Seo is a technique that brings our page to the top in search engines. We all know what a search engine is. Google is the most popular search engine in the whole world, apart from this, there are other search engines like Bing, Yahoo. So with the help of this, we can place our blog on the no 1 position on all search engines. For example, if we go to Google and search by typing any keyword, then Google shows you all the contents related to that keyword. These contents that we see all come from different blogs. The result we see at the top is at No 1 in Google, meaning that seo has been used very well in that blog. Because of which more visitors come in it and that is why the blog becomes popular.
SEO helps us to get the blog ranked No.1 in Google. This is a technique that increases the number of visitors to your website by placing it at the top of the search engine’s search results. If your website is at the top of the search results, then Internet users will first visit your site itself, which increases the chances of getting more and more traffic in your site and your income also starts getting better. It is very important to use seo to increase the organic traffic on your website.
You know what SEO is, let’s now know why it is important for the blog. We use SEO to make our website accessible to the people. Suppose I have created a website and published very good high quality contents in it, but if I did not use SEO, then my website will not reach the people and there will not be any benefit to build my website. If we do not use SEO, whenever a user searches a keyword, if there is any content related to that keyword in your website, the user will not be able to access your website because the search engine will not be able to find our site nor our You will be able to store the content of the website on your database, which will make it very difficult to have traffic in your website.
Understanding SEO is not so difficult, if you learn it, then you can make your blog very better and increase its value in the search engine. After learning SEO, when you use it for your blog, then you will not see its result immediately, for this, you have to be patient and do your work. Because the fruit of patience is sweet and you will definitely see the color of your hard work. Like I have already said how to do SEO for ranking and traffic, why it becomes important. Let us know more about the importance of search engine optimization.
- Most users use search engines in the internet to get answers to their questions. In such a situation, they pay more attention to the top results shown by the search engine. In such a situation, if you also want to come in front of people, then you will also have to seek the help of SEO to rank the blog.
- SEO is not only for search engines, but by having good SEO practices, it helps to enhance the user experience and also increases the usability of your website.
- Users trust only the top results and this increases the trust of that website. So it is very important to know in the context of SEO.
- SEO is also very important for the social promotion of your site.
- Because people who see your site in search engine like Google, then they mostly share social media like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ # share.
- SEO plays an important role in increasing the traffic of any site.
- SEO helps you stay ahead in any competition. For example, if two websites are selling the same things,
- then the website that is SEO optimized attracts more customers and their sales also increase,
- while the other are not able to do that much.
What is the difference between SEO and SEM?
The main difference between SEO and SEM is that SEO is an important part of SEM. Let us know about both SEO and SEM.
- SEO is a process of Search Engine Optimization through which a Blogger optimizes his blog or website in such a way that he can bring free traffic to the blog articles ont Search Engine #rank RH and from there.
- SEM Search Engine Marketing is the marketing process by which you can make your blog an search engines FLIGT visible so that you get traffic whether it is free traffic (SEO) at ut he paid traffic (Paid Search Advertisement).
The main objective of SEO is to optimize your blog / website properly so as to get better ranking in the search engine. At the same time, with SEM you can get more than SEO. Because it is not only limited to free traffic but also includes other methods such as PPC advertising etc.